Disclosures and Affiliate Relationship Disclaimer
This is a personal blog created by me, Potmom420. For questions about this blog please contact me.
This blog’s purpose is to educate readers on RESPONSIBLE CANNABIS use. I serve an audience of adults throughout the world who consume cannabis, and my relationship with that audience is very important to me. I serve my audience by giving thoughtful guidance on a variety of subjects for no cost. To learn more about me, check out my about page.
There are costs associated with running this blog. As Potmom420.com grows, I am working to offset those costs by offering consultations & forming affiliate relationships with companies I believe in.
The Federal Trade Commission requires that media content creators be in compliance with all guidelines.
So here is what you should know about my blog:
- My relationship with my audience is first priority, therefore I will work continuously to build my your trust.
- Some links on my blog are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, I receive a small commission with no additional cost to you.
- I will only build affiliate relationships with companies whose products I personally use, believe in & or would recommend, even without an affiliate link.
- I don’t always pay for products that I feature or use. Usually companies contact me first & offer a free product, with the hopes that I might review it. If the product is something that I think may interest/benefit my readers, I will tell companies to send it.
- If a company sponsors a blog post, I will disclose that within the post. I will only accept sponsorship from companies whose products/services are compatible with potmom420.com.